No 4 - Productionize data analytics and machine learning
Time & Location
About the Event
On a Friday at 11 CET. 500 seats. Now 120 minutes with peer-to-peer networking, and more. Join the experts online in discussing the deployment of data analytics and machine learning. Hear how you can scale out of the recession with the data economy. Benefit from the AI Guild team effort showing use cases in production.
Program for 26 March
11.05 Petabyte-scale development of autonomous driving
Interview with Dr. Boris Schauerte, Data Science and Engineering Leader for Autonomous Driving at BMW. Hear how Boris has been pushing BMW's data-driven development processes, tools, and backend for autonomous driving.
11.30 Networking break
11.45 Increasing the value and impact of AI for business
Interview with Nicole Büttner, Co-Founder & CEO Merantix Labs, and Digital Leader at World Economic Forum. Hear from Nicole which approaches work for creating value for industry clients.
12.10 Networking break
12.25 Use cases in production
1. ML-based object recognition for autonomous driving. Automotive perception use cases explored.
- Julia Nitsch, Machine Learning Engineer, Ibeo Automotive
2. ML for factory production excellence. Using machine data to optimize.
- Dr. Edith Chorev, Head of Data Science, FactoryPal
3. Recommendation engines for marketplaces. Better choices in real-time.
- Dr. Aleksandra Kovachev, Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Delivery Hero